µTorrent is the world's most popular BitTorrent client. Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in µTorrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading and Mainline DHT (compatible with BitComet). Additionally, µTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 126.96.36.199 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.
Here are some key features of "µTorrent":
· Multiple simultaneous downloads
· Configurable bandwidth scheduler
· Global and per-torrent speed limiting
· Quick-resumes interrupted transfers
· RSS Downloader
· Trackerless support (Mainline DHT)
· Password-protected boss key
· Global run-command feature on torrent completion/state change
· UDP proxying for SOCKS5
· Proxy privacy features
· Improved set download location/relocate feature (now moves files for you)
· Show add torrent dialog for magnet links
· Add option to pause torrents when user activity is detected on the computer
µTorrent was written with efficiency in mind. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources - typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all.
Various icon, toolbar graphic and status icon replacements are available, and creating your own is very simple. µTorrent also has support for localization, and with a language file present, will automatically switch to your system language. If your language isn't available, you can easily add your own, or edit other existing translations to improve them!
Download uTorrent 3.2.2 Build 28500