|DAEMON Tools Lite|
DAEMON Tools Lite is an advanced application for multiprotection emulation. It is further development of Generic Safedisc emulator and incorporates all its features. This program allows running Backup Copies of SafeDisc (C-Dilla), Securom, Laserlock, CDCOPS, StarForce and Protect CD (and many others) protected games. Also included is a Virtual DVDROM drive (Generic DVD-ROM) enabling you to use your CD images as if they were already burned to CD! It is currently compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with all types of CD/DVDROM drives (IDE/SCSI) and supports nearly any CD protection.
When you have a disc that you know you'll need to access regularly, then, DAEMON Tools Lite allows you to create an image in just a couple of clicks. This then shows up in its Image Catalogue for speedy reloading later, and you can put the real disc away.
Emulate virtual CD/DVD-ROM/HD DVD and Blu-ray drives
DAEMON Tools Lite (Commercial) enables you to emulate up to 4 CD/DVD virtual drives on your PC. Virtual drives will appear in your OS just like real ones. Select a virtual drive then choose a disc image you want to mount. Find the created virtual drive with mounted disc image in My Computer. Start working! Looks like working with a real drive and a real disc, doesn’t it? Yes, but it is much faster!
Create a disc image
With DAEMON Tools Lite (Commercial) you can create ISO and MDS image files from original discs inserted in physical CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray drives. Or use images you have created earlier with other program. DAEMON Tools products work with variety of image types.
- creates *.iso and *.mds images;
- emulates up to 4 virtual CD/DVD drives;
- performs image mounting and unmounting;
- supports *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.cue, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.isz;
- offers powerful command line interface.
- Enhanced privacy of connection with MountSpace.com;
- SPTD 1.81 (Windows 8 beta support);
- SPTD: attached devices read speed improvement;
- Setup improvements.
- File associations inheriting after update or reinstallation;
- Automount settings resetting after unsuccessful automounting on startup;
- Minor fixes.
Download DAEMON Tools Lite 4.46.1