With Dropbox you can seamlessly synchronize contents between several different computers – even mobile devices – no matter where you are. This means that you can use Dropbox not only to sync files between computers, but also to share photos with friends or collaborate in a common project with your workmates.
Dropbox is dead easy to use. All you have to do is install a small client and from that moment on, you'll have a special folder inside the My Documents folder. Anything you drop here will be synced in the background with your public dropbox profile – and therefore accessible online. Dropbox currently offers 2 GB of free storage, which should be enough to share quite a bunch of files.
Every time you save a file in Dropbox, Dropbox syncs it to our secure servers. Dropbox keeps a history of every change made so that you can undo any mistakes and even undelete files. By default, we keep the last 30 days of undo history for all your files. We also have an unlimited undo option called "Pack-rat".
* Emailing file attachments to yourself and other people
* Using USB drives to move files between computers
* Renaming files to keep a history of previous versions
* Complicated backup software
* FTP servers, system-specific sharing methods, Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Download Dropbox 1.5.33